shapes our actions and intentions.
Patient advocacy flight instructions
To ensure that bluebird bio’s engagement with patient advocates and advocacy organizations are responsible, meaningful, and transparent, our team is guided by the following principles:
- Engagements are structured in a manner that ensures the independence of the Individual or Organization and are consistent with their mission. We value the autonomy of Advocates and recognize the importance of their maintained integrity to ensure that they are an independent and trusted voice of the patient community.
- Collaborations are based on our shared objectives of 1) addressing patients’ and their families’ needs, and 2) enabling the development and delivery of advanced therapies that can potentially transform the lives of those living with severe genetic diseases.
- bluebird bio is not the sole supporter of an Organization nor provides support at an amount or percentage which may appear to impact the Organization’s independence. While there may be occasions when we are the only source of support for an activity, we strongly encourage the identification of multiple funding sources.
- Will not ask for and do not expect promotion or endorsement of a bluebird bio clinical trial or product in return for collaborating with or providing financial or other support to Advocates.
- Respect the privacy of all personal information and data we may receive through any engagement. We will not ask for and do not expect any personal patient or family information to be shared.
- Engagements are transparent and comply at all times with any applicable laws, regulations, and codes.
To receive updates and learn more about bluebird bio’s patient advocacy efforts, contact us at email@example.com. By providing your information, you agree to allow bluebird bio to collect the name and email address provided and to be contacted by bluebird bio and its partners using this information.