Join bluebird bio’s enthusiastic and collaborative team by contributing to the overall success of our novel gene therapy approach. Reporting to the Associate Director, Clinical Contracts, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the clinical contracts process by negotiating and executing Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), managing the contract signature process, supporting Contract managers in negotiations and managing contract update meetings.
About the role:
- Manage contract signature process, centralized contract inventory, and filing
- Coordinate regular contract update meetings with key stakeholders
- Execute CDAs and support contract negotiation as requested by Contract Managers, consistent with level of experience
- Contribute to the implementation of best practices and standards for clinical contracts and budget management, including sharing lessons learned
- Expertise with MS Office, proficiency with excel and Sharepoint preferred
- Must be comfortable working independently, and interacting with internal and external team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to deal with competing priorities
- Strong reasoning, detail orientation and problem solving abilities are essential
- Ability to work on teams and on multiple concurrent projects, and works well under general direction with tight timelines
- Be ready to embrace the principles of the bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, and b yourself
- Bachelor’s degree with Business or Science focus
- At least a year of experience at a biotech/pharmaceutical company or contract research organization
- Introductory understanding of clinical operations and how contracts support these operations
bluebird bio will only accept job applications from candidates who are properly documented with authorization to work in the United States.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. bluebird bio is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.