bluebird bio's Global Supply Chain group is seeking a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Global Supply Chain Systems team for software solutions to support our commercial efforts. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, sandbox meetings and providing follow up action items to ensure that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, Visio and cloud based sharing solutions such as Sharepoint, and Google Docs. Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills are required. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least 1 year of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, cost.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder and sandbox meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Complete task as directed by the GSC Systems Team.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study is required
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in related field is required
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Document sharing sites such as SharePoint and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. bluebird bio is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.