Join bluebird bio’s enthusiastic and collaborative team! We are leading the gene therapy revolution with integrated product platforms encompassing gene therapy, cancer immunotherapy and gene editing – providing us with the potential to treat, and hopefully cure, a broad range of serious diseases.
We’re looking for a passionate Alternative Learning and Administration manager to join the bluebird global learning team. This role can be based in either Cambridge, MA, Seattle, WA or Durham, NC and will partner with multiple bluebird learning teams to ensure the successful use and configuration of our eLMS and our approach to alternative learning channels. You will partner with other People & Culture experts, learning leaders, external resources and partners to drive forward a strategy for virtual delivery and eLearning.
- Manage the administrative process, eLMS, reporting, Sharepoint sites and other tools for learning related activities
- Manage the implementation and use of our virtual classroom
- Oversee the design and development of eLearning and virtual content
- Partner with other learning managers to ensure effective support for learning offered in multiple bluebird sites globally
- Organize the efforts and prioritization of eLearning courses being developed at bluebird
- Identify streamlined ways to leverage tools and resources as part of bluebird learning
- Ensure that training supplies, room set up, catering, materials and tools are prepared for all learning sessions
- Manage the curation of the bluebird library globally
- Demonstrate bluebird leadership principles in both mindset and actions
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in learning, eLearning and learning management systems
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and amazing organizational skills
- Is proactive and forward-thinking
- Insights Discovery experience preferred
- Experience with multiple learning modes preferred: web-based, self-study, video, podcasts and instructor-led training
- Must have a demonstrated expertise in instructional design and learning methodologies particularly for virtual and eLearning content
- Excellent communication and partnership skills
- Demonstrates exceptional delivery, presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrates curiosity and creativity in everything they do
- Focused on making a difference for the patients we serve
- Be ready to embrace the principles of the bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, and b yourself.
- This role can be based in either Cambridge, MA, Seattle, WA or Durham, NC